Older versions and other downloads are available at the bottom of the page.
macOS Sierra 10.12 or later.
March 23, 2017
- Checklists in notes.
- Format bar for notes and rich text documents.
- Editing improvements
- Undo for library actions.
- Improvements for stationery, thumbnails and more.
- Insert a checklist into a note by clicking the checklist button in the format bar or choosing Note > Checklist from the menu.
- For iCloud libraries, notes can be viewed and edited as normal in earlier versions of Together, but the checkboxes will appear as text.
- Updated the Evernote Importer to import checklists.
- Default fonts and colors are now shared across Macs and iOS devices with iCloud, if available.
- The default note font size is now 14pt.
- Fixed a problem where the app could hang when editing a note in a tab and the same note is displayed in the main tab’s preview.
Rich Text Documents
- Default fonts for rich text files now shared across Macs and iOS devices with iCloud, if available.
- The default rich text font size is now 14pt.
Notes & Rich Text Documents
- Added a format bar for changing fonts and styles, alignment, colours, highlighting text and inserting bulleted lists.
- Added menu items to the with shortcut keys to Text submenu for increasing and decreasing the indentation level.
- Improved the appearance of the text ruler.
- Autosaving now follows a few seconds of idle time or when a certain threshold has been reached, rather than a few seconds after editing.
- Names can now be edited inline instead of in a popover, unless names are hidden in View Options.
- When selected, the selection outline now surrounds the label, instead of vice versa, and when not selected the text color of a labelled item’s name is now either black or white depending on the label color.
- Thumbnails now have outlines and no longer have shadows.
- Stationery is now always global and shared between devices with iCloud, if available. Any library-specific stationery will be made global when a library is first opened in v3.8.
- Manage Stationery panel now shows stationery as a list rather than icons.
- Added the ability to set stationery as the default new document type in the Manage Stationery Panel (can still be set in General preferences too).
- On first run, or when holding on Option as the app starts, you can now see a list of libraries and create, choose or open a library all within the same panel.
- Each type of file now its own named menu (e.g. Note, PDF, Image) in the main menu.
- File types are now interpreted more liberally. Something that is essentially a plain text file may now be editable rather than just viewable.
- Added undo support for working with groups, folders, tags, labels and items.
- Fixed a problem where the plain text file editor wouldn’t honour the text correction settings in Previews preferences.
- Version 3.7 Archive
- Version 3.6 Archive
- Version 3.5 Archive
- Version 3.4 Archive
- Version 3.3 Archive
- Version 3.2 Archive
- Version 3.1 Archive
- Version 3.0 Archive
- Together 3.5.16 — Requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- Together 3.4.9 — Requires OS X 10.10 or later.
- Together 3.2.3 — Requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Together 3.1.7 — Requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Together 2.6.8 — Last version of Together 2.x, requires OS X 10.6 and later.
- Together 2.4.5 — Last version that works on OS X 10.5.
- KIT 1.3.10 — Version 1.x of Together (incompatible with OS X 10.8 and later).
Use these applications to import data from other apps into Together:
- YojimboImporter.zip (1.2 MB) — Version 3.7 December 15, 2016
- EvernoteImporter.zip (1.6 MB) — Version 3.8 March 23, 2017
Use this to install the "Save PDF to Together" print service for the Mac App Store version: