- I've lost the registration codes for my application.
- I've paid for the application and my registration codes haven't arrived.
- When I buy a license for one of your apps, can I use it on more than one computer?
- Do you offer education and bulk discounts on your products?
- Do you offer competitive discounts on your products?
- Can I change the name shown on my registration?
Go to the Support page and enter the email address you used to buy the application into the Lost Codes form. Your codes will be sent to you automatically. Be sure to check your Junk / Spam folders if you do not think you've received it.
If you don't know the email address you used, or you no longer use that address, please email
If you purchased the app through the Mac App Store, you won't get a registration code. Instead you should install the version from the Mac App Store, which will run without needing a code.
If you purchased on this site through FastSpring, the details are emailed to you using the email address you supplied. Often when people say the haven't received these emails, they have actually been marked as Junk, so please check your Junk mail folders first.
If you still can't find the registration, please email
Yes, the license is per-user, so you can use the app on more than one computer, as long as it's just you using the app.
For Feeder and Together, educational discounts are available on all full-priced versions (i.e. not upgrades or products on special offer), just choose an Education discount when checking out of the store. Bulk discounts, both for educational and non-educational sales are also available through the store. No discounts are available for Poster.
No competitive discounts are available for any Reinvented Software apps.
Yes, please email