Download a 15-day trial of Together here. This can be converted into the full version after purchase.
OS X 10.9 or later.
August 12, 2014
- Hold on Option to choose or create a library at startup.
- Fixed a problem where external file changes wouldn't be reflected back in the app.
- Notes are now only automatically named the first time they are saved.
- Improved error handling when converting encrypted files from earlier versions.
- Fixed a problem where the "Show Ruler in New Notes" setting would not be used.
Mac App Store Only
- When choosing an iCloud library, hold on Option to rebuild from iCloud.
- Libraries moved to / from iCloud will now be opened again on other devices.
- Fixed a problem opening an iCloud library after a previous attempt had been interrupted.
Download: Together_3.2.1.dmg (9.8 MB)
OS X 10.9 or later.
July 31, 2014
- Fixed a crash that could occur after importing a folder by moving it.
- Fixed a problem where the preview would not be visible if the Tags field is not visible and the Comments field is visible in the preview info.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after making an iCloud library local (Mac App Store version only).
- Fixed a problem where the last selected items would not be restored after a restart if "Close windows when quitting an application" is selected in General System Preferences.
- Fixed a problem where default note fonts and colours wouldn't be applied.
- Fixed a typo in the alert shown when enabling OpenMeta tag integration in Tags preferences.
- Added an option to the File > Library menu to rebuild from iCloud (Mac App Store version only).
- Fixed a problem with Quick Look for notes.
OS X 10.9 or later.
July 23, 2014
- Share iCloud libraries with Together for iPad and iPhone (Mac App Store version only).
- Improvements to the tag browser, item list and Shelf.
- Automatically repairs libraries overwritten by Dropbox, preventing "File cannot be opened" errors.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
- Improved the New Library panel (Mac App Store version only).
- Together will now attempt to repair damaged libraries when the app launches. If a library cannot be repaired, it can be rebuilt from the files and folders in the Finder.
- The Remove button on the Stationery chooser has been replaced with an action button that shows a menu identical to the contextual menu.
- The Tags browser now shows a "No Label" system tag.
- All labels and ratings are now shown in the tag browser, if enabled, not just the ones with items.
- Mini info name, tags and comments fields now resize with text.
- Labels and ratings no longer show "label:" or "rating:" before the name.
- The Inbox is now included when dragging to the Shelf when it's set to only show favorites, provided the Inbox is not hidden.
- Added a safeguard to Auto Import to prevent file packages being re-imported as folders if the parent application is not present.
- Added an iCloud service to the Share menu for sharing links to items (Mac App Store version only).
- In Landscape, the font size is now always 12pt, even at the smallest icon size.
- On OS X Mavericks and Finder tags are changed, the tags in Together will automatically update if the "Update Finder Tags" preference is enabled in Tags preferences.
- Text for items with labels will now be either black or white depending on the brightness of the label.
- When removing items from the list, the selected row is now unchanged.
- A Quick Look preview is now always shown when space is pressed in the list, regardless of whether or not the preview is already visible. Press Command-I to show the Info view.
- Added Quick Look to the Item menu.
- Quick Look previews are now displayed using the system-supplied Quick Look view, which does not support selecting and highlighting text (including search results) and zooming. Some previews may look different (this was added to Mac App Store in version 3.1).
- Improved the appearance and resizing behavior of the Sound view.
- For compatibility with iOS, encrypted files now use a different format. For libraries created before version 3.2, encrypted files will be converted when a library is first opened in this version.
- The format for notes has changed to support the iOS version, but remains backwards compatible.
- Fixed a problem where it was possible to create iCloud libraries with invalid characters in the name.
- Fixed a problem where highlighted search results wouldn't be hidden when the preview was hidden.
- Fixed a problem where disabling the option to create a backup of a library before upgrading would not work.
Old Version Downloads
- Together 3.1.7 — Requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Together 2.6.8 — Last version of Together 2.x, requires OS X 10.6 and later.
- Together 2.4.5 — Last version that works on OS X 10.5.
- KIT 1.3.10 — Version 1.x of Together (incompatible with OS X 10.8 and later).
Use these applications to import data from other apps into Together:
- YojimboImporter.zip (1.2MB) — Version 3.2 July 11, 2014
- EvernoteImporter.zip (1.2MB) — Version 3.2 July 11, 2014
Use this to install the "Save PDF to Together" print service for the Mac App Store version: