Together for iPad and iPhone Release Notes
iOS 10.0 or later.
January 9, 2017
- Item counts for groups and tags.
- Sort tags by name or item count.
- Save and export things to Together in other apps with the document picker.
- Shortcut keys for hardware keyboards.
- Printing support for notes, rich and plain text files, web pages and mail messages.
- Various other changes and improvements.
- Added the ability to show the number of items in each group or folder. Tap Edit above the Groups list, then Settings and switch Show Item Counts on.
- Added the ability to show the number of items in each tag, label or rating. Tap Edit above the Tags list, then Settings and switch Show Item Counts on.
- Added the ability to sort tags and labels by name or item count. Tap Edit above the Tags list, then Settings to choose the sort order.
- When downloading items from iCloud, the size downloaded and total size is now shown.
- When removing items by swiping, an alert is now shown when there are multiple options.
- When importing items, the file extension is now preserved but hidden if a new name is typed that doesn’t include one.
- Item comments are now embedded in rich text files and exported notes.
- Added printing support for notes, rich and plain text files, web pages and mail messages.
When a hardware keyboard is connected, shortcut keys are available for the following (depending on what's visible), and will be shown when the Command key is held down:
- Show Tags
- Show Groups
- Show Info
- Favorite / Unfavorite
- New Group
- New Folder
- New Label
- New Tag Bundle
- Find Items
- Find Text
- It’s now possible to save and export things to Together using the Document Picker in other apps.
- Item counts for groups and tags will be shown according to the app’s settings (except when using the document picker to move or export files to Together).
- Tags will be sorted by name or item count, as set in the app.