Together Script Library
Here is a collection of import scripts for the Mac App Store version of Together that work with the Import Hot Key:
- ImportScripts.zip (34 KB) — Last update April 20, 2016
To install these:
- Download and unzip the file.
- In Together, choose Together > Preferences from the menu.
- Select Import preferences
- Click the gear icon next to the Import Hot Key field.
- Choose Open Scripts Folder from the menu.
- Drag the scripts from the unzipped folder to that folder.
While Together has no online server you can email to add items to Together, you can use Mail's rules to achieve the same thing. One script creates a new note with the content of the message, and another imports all the attachments.
- MailScripts.zip (20KB) — Last update September 17, 2014
To set up a rule:
- In Mail, choose Mail > Preferences from the menu and click Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Give the rule a name.
- Set one or more conditions. These are up to you. For example, you could check for a specific email address or subject line.
- Under "Perform the following actions:" choose "Run AppleScript".
- From the adjacent pop-up, choose "Open in Finder".
- Download and unzip MailScripts.zip, and move the files inside the Mail Scripts folder to that com.apple.mail folder in the Finder.
- Go back to Mail and choose "Create Together Note" or "Import Attachments to Together" from the menu.
- Optionally, click + and add another action to delete the message.
The end result would look something like this: