Poster Version 1.0 Archive
February 15, 2011
- Fixed a problem where it was possible to create a new Facebook Album with no name, causing a crash when posting.
- Added a keystroke for the File > Add Files menu command.
- Removed the built-in crash reporter in the Mac App Store version as Apple will now supply these to developers.
January 14, 2011
- When exporting from iPhoto or Aperture, Poster now respects the ordering of the photos.
- Fixed a problem where tag boxes could stay on screen when navigating from photos with "Unknown" tagged contacts.
- Fixed a problem where the upload window could disappear when deleting tagged contacts.
- Fixed a problem where tagged contact names wouldn't be set by clicking on the name.
- Improved error handling when invalid data received from Facebook.
- Export plug-in installer is no longer bundled with the app, but instead Poster will offer to download the latest version.
- The new versions of the iPhoto and Aperture export plug-ins (which must be downloaded and installed) will now check for updates automatically.
December 23, 2010
- Fixed a problem where Facebook page names could be displayed incorrectly when setting up accounts.
- Added a background image to the initial view.
- Double-click the background to add files.
- Fixed permissions problem when installing iPhoto or Aperture plug-ins for all users.
December 15, 2010
- Initial version.