Poster Release Notes
30 January, 2013
- Ensure location information would be omitted for Flickr and SmugMug when exporting from the latest versions of iPhoto (Poster plug-in versions 1.3.2 and later required).
- Photos being edited can no longer be zoomed with the pinch gesture.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the buttons shown when editing SmugMug videos.
October 17, 2012
- Fixed a problem with the iPhoto and Aperture export plug-ins with the latest versions of those apps.
- Fixed a problem moving and resizing face boxes for Flickr and Facebook on OS X 10.8.
- Fixed a problem where windows wouldn't appear in the correct positions after a relaunch.
July 30, 2012
- Full support for Retina displays.
- SmugMug galleries are now listed by category (this can be disabled in Accounts preferences).
- Added the ability to import keywords embedded in files as SmugMug keywords or Flickr tags.
- Options from Advanced preferences are now displayed in Accounts preferences.
- Poster now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- A Share button is now shown in OS X 10.8 after posting to share links using the built in sharing services, such as Twitter, email, etc.
- Notifications are sent to the new notification centre in OS X 10.8 after posting.
- Poster now always exports copies of movie files from to work with app sandboxing.
- Fixed a problem where the maximum upload size of photos for videos when validating an upload for SmugMug.
- Fixed a problem where the tagging pop-up could be displayed when navigating from a photo to a video.