Poster 1.5 Release Notes Archive
February 25, 2016
- Fixed a problem where using the Share extension from Photos could result in incompletely copied photos.
January 30, 2016
- Fixed a crash that could occur after publishing to SmugMug.
- Fixed a problem closing a window that hadn't been uploaded.
- Added the ability to drag files from Photos to the upload window.
January 15, 2016
- Faster files copying.
- Fixed an issue posting videos with the Share extension.
- Poster now uses App Transport Security on OS X 10.11 and later.
- Poster now requires OS X Yosemite or later.
- Flickr group and album images are now downloaded over a secure connection.
- Fixed a problem where adding a photo to a moderated group would not add it to any further groups.
- Updated Facebook support. You may need to remove and recreate your Facebook accounts.
- Validation changed to reflect that all SmugMug account types can now upload videos.