Poster Version 1.1 Archive
November 16, 2011
- Fixed a problem where an error would be shown when uploading to moderated groups.
- Fixed a problem on Lion where the Facebook New Album text fields could flash when they had focus.
- Fixed a problem where it was possible to Select All and show a bounding box on the image on Lion when there is no action that could be taken.
October 6, 2011
- Fixes a crash that could occur due to a change in the format of information returned from Facebook.
September 20, 2011
- Fixed a crash that could occur when typing a backslash into the Flickr tags field on Lion.
- Fixed an exception that could occur when removing accounts on Lion.
- Fixed a problem where removing the last item being published after cancelling would not update the publishing progress view.
- Fixed a problem with the appearance of images that have been rotated back to their original positions in the publishing progress view.
- Fixed a problem where image files dragged to the thumbnails would not be added (Mac App Store version only).
- Fixed appearance of SmugMug keywords section on Lion.
July 29, 2011
- Fixed a problem that could prevent uploads with movies from being posted on Lion.
- Fixed a problem with Facebook authorization.
- The Dock badge is now cleared when cancelling an upload.
- Poster now shows progress for getting information about items.
July 19, 2011
- Added full-screen mode in Lion.
- Now uses the overlay scrollbars in Lion.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when verifying with Flickr.
Download: Poster_1.1.2.dmg (3.6 MB)
May 24, 2011
- Fixed a problem where it would not be possible to authenticate a new Facebook account when using Facebook's secure browsing.
- Improved compatibility with future versions of Mac OS X.
April 26, 2011
- Added Advanced preferences panel, which includes settings to use filenames as titles for Facebook and SmugMug (this is the default for Flickr).
- Improved error handling when authorizing sites that are offline.
- Fixed a problem where creating albums that use Friends of Friends privacy on Facebook would fail.
- Fixed a problem where the Aperture plug-in would constantly show a new version was available.
March 30, 2011
- Post photos and videos to SmugMug.
- Post videos to Facebook.
- Improved iPhoto and Aperture plug-ins.
- Improvements to people tagging, posting and more.
- Post photos and videos to SmugMug.
- Create or choose existing galleries.
- Supports public, unlisted and password-protected galleries.
- Option to resize photos before uploading in Accounts preferences.
- Post videos to Facebook profiles (not pages).
- Added "Only Me" privacy option for new albums.
- Disabled Privacy pop-up for Facebook pages, as Facebook always uses "Everyone".
- Removed people tagging for Facebook pages as this is not currently supported by Facebook for third-party applications.
- Stays in tagging mode when navigating between photos.
- When in tagging mode, an informational message is shown to click on faces to tag people. This is hidden once a person is tagged.
- "Untitled" tag boxes are no longer kept after clicking to create a new tag in another location.
- Added contextual menu with "Remove" item to tag boxes.
- Posting and completion indicators are now shown in the Dock icon.
- After posting is complete, a completion view is shown instead of a sheet.
- Added an option to General preferences to show a new window after posting.
- Added option to include titles, keywords, etc when exporting.
- Added image quality setting.
- The last used account and other settings are now saved and restored after iPhoto is quit and reopened.
- Added option to include captions, keywords, etc when exporting.
- The last used account and other settings are now saved and restored after Aperture is quit and reopened.
- Fixed possible incorrect timeout error when posting.
- Fixed problem with display of help topics when searching.
- Fixed problem where new Facebook album descriptions may not be set.