Poster 1.3 Release Notes Archive
14 October, 2014
- Updated for OS X Yosemite.
14 May, 2014
- Updated to use SSL (a secure connection) when working with Flickr.
- Video features updated to work with future versions of OS X.
- Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
25 February, 2014
- Fixed a problem where videos could not be uploaded to SmugMug Portfolio accounts.
3 December, 2013
- Fixed a problem where the incorrect location could be used when uploading to SmugMug from Aperture or imported files.
- Fixed a problem fetching the maximum video duration from Flickr.
9 October, 2013
- Renamed SmugMug categories to folders.
- Fixed a crash that could occur after quitting with an empty SmugMug gallery name.
- Fixed an authentication issue with Facebook.
- Prepared for OS X Mavericks.
27 August, 2013
- Fixed a "411" error when posting to Flickr.
30 January, 2013
- Fix to ensure location information is included when appropriate for Flickr and SmugMug when exporting from the latest versions of iPhoto (Poster plug-in versions 1.3.2 and later required).
- Photos being edited can no longer be zoomed with the pinch gesture.
- Fixed a visual glitch with the buttons shown when editing SmugMug videos.
October 17, 2012
- Fixed a problem with the iPhoto and Aperture export plug-ins with the latest versions of those apps.
- Fixed a problem moving and resizing face boxes for Flickr and Facebook on OS X 10.8.
- Fixed a problem where windows wouldn't appear in the correct positions after a relaunch.
July 30, 2012
- Full support for Retina displays.
- SmugMug galleries are now listed by category (this can be disabled in Accounts preferences).
- Added the ability to import keywords embedded in files as SmugMug keywords or Flickr tags.
- Options from Advanced preferences are now displayed in Accounts preferences.
- Poster now requires OS X 10.7 or later.
- A Share button is now shown in OS X 10.8 after posting to share links using the built in sharing services, such as Twitter, email, etc.
- Notifications are sent to the new notification centre in OS X 10.8 after posting.
- Poster now always exports copies of movie files from to work with app sandboxing.
- Fixed a problem where the maximum upload size of photos for videos when validating an upload for SmugMug.
- Fixed a problem where the tagging pop-up could be displayed when navigating from a photo to a video.
Poster has export plug-ins for iPhoto and Aperture. See this page to download the installer: