Poster Version 1.2 Archive
March 28, 2012
- The size limit for SmugMug uploads has been increased to 50MB.
- Poster will now handle expiring Facebook authorization.
- Fixed a problem choosing the Facebook quality setting in preferences.
February 16, 2012
- Poster is now Mac App Store only application. A 15-day demo is still available from this site.
- Fixed a problem where Facebook albums and SmugMug categories could be missing on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a problem authorizing SmugMug accounts on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed a problem authorizing some Flickr accounts.
- Account-specific services have been reinstated on the Mac App Store version. Select image files in the Finder and choose Post to [account] from the Services menu.
February 1, 2012
- Fixed a problem where photos could not be tagged on Facebook.
- Improved Poster's handling of photos added via the iPhoto and Aperture plug-ins.
January 23, 2012
- Updated user interface
- Use friend lists for Facebook privacy.
- Post videos to Facebook pages.
- Improvements for creating and using SmugMug categories and subcategories.
- iPhoto and Aperture plug-ins can now export faces.
- Updated look for toolbar, provides more space for content.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when copying files.
- Fixed a problem editing videos on Lion.
- The Mac App Store version of Poster is now a sandboxed application on Mac OS X Lion.
- Added support for SmugVault. If your account is using SmugVault you can upload image files formats such as PSD and RAW.
- Added the ability to choose subcategories when creating galleries.
- Added the ability to create categories and subcategories when creating a new gallery.
- Added ability to arrange photos by caption or date taken.
- Fixed problem where creating an upload via the Services menu wouldn't work.
- Videos can now be up to 20 mins and 3GB.
- It's now possible to choose friend lists for the privacy settings of albums and videos.
- It is now possible to post videos to Facebook pages.
- Poster now only shows albums to which Facebook allows apps to upload photos.
- The size for standard resolution photos increased to 920px from 720px.
- Flickr now uses OAuth for all API calls.
- When creating Flickr accounts, Poster will now automatically continue once authorized on the Flickr site.
- Fixed a problem where uploading could stop at the second item.
- Added an option to include faces when exporting from iPhoto and Aperture. Faces will be used for Facebook and Flickr accounts.
- The iPhoto and Aperture plug-ins now work with the sandboxed version of Poster in the Mac App Store.