Keep It Downloads
Download a 15-day trial of Keep It here, which can be converted to the full version after purchase. Other downloads are available at the bottom of the page.
macOS Sierra 10.12 or later.
October 18, 2017
- Improvements to the items list
- Copy links to items
- Replace and remove tags
- Zoom rich text documents
- Improvements to web pages, summaries for email messages, plus other changes and improvements
- Copy links to items with Item > Copy Item Link. Item links are also available via the Services menu.
- Date is now shown as one of the preview lines.
- Added an option to General preferences to show an item’s size in the list. Size is automatically shown when the list is sorted by size.
- Swiping left on the items table now an icon for the Remove action.
- The status bar now shows activity when the sidebar is hidden.
- Summaries will now be generated for email files.
- Replace tags on the selected items by choosing Item > Replace Tags from the menu.
- Remove tags on the selected items by choosing Item > Remove Tags from the menu.
Rich Text Files
- Set a default zoom in Fonts preferences.
- Zoom text in and out using the Format menu.
- The Share extension now shows a “Save for offline” checkbox for web links. The default value for this can be set in Import preferences.
- Added an option to Files preferences to enable / disable autoplay in web pages.
- Info view appearance has changed.
- Right-to-left support for Hebrew and Arabic.
- Fixed an issue where the format bar in notes and rich text documents would not update after a change is undone or redone.
- Fixed an issue saving a web link as a PDF when the original web page has a very long title.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when updating metadata on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed an issue where the current edits for an item's info could be reverted while saving to iCloud.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when importing.
Use this to install the "Save PDF to Keep It" print service: